Tri My Best Triathlon
A “swim/bike/run” event for people of ALL abilities.
This unique event is being held to encourage physical fitness and fun activity for people of all abilities, including use of adapted bikes, walkers, power chairs, etc. Individuals of all ability levels need to move and what could be more fun than to do it with friends and family present to cheer you on!!
You are invited to be an athlete. There will be a set number of slots in each distance so be sure to sign up early. This event is limited to the first 75 entries.
You are invited to be a volunteer. Numerous sponsors and Volunteers are working together to make this event special for all those involved.
Download our sponsorship form to find out how you can support the event financially or donate items for the kids' race packets and food and beverage tables.
Tri My Best Poster
Watch Us On YouTube
How Can I learn More?
1. What is Tri My Best Triathlon?
An annual swim, bike, and run/walk/roll event for children with physical or developmental disabilities.
2. How much does it cost?
There is a $5 registration fee per participant.
3. How do I sign-up to participate?
Complete participant form and return to NDT Programs by mail or email at email@example.com; we must also receive the $5 registration fee to secure your spot in the triathlon.
4. How do I volunteer?
complete volunteer form and return to NDT Programs by mail or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Who can participate?
Any child with physical or developmental disabilities
6. Where is Tri My Best Triathlon Located?
Wheeler Family YMCA - 3570 Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA 30909
7. Is there a limit on the number of participants?
Yes, due to space, number of volunteers, and safety, the first 75 participants to sign-up with completed registration form and registration fee will be able to participate.
8. What will I need on the day of the triathlon?
- A swim suit (including swim diaper if needed), towel, dry change of clothes for bike and run/walk/roll portion of race
- Floatation devices are available and we will need to be notified of which device is best for you; you can also bring your own.
- Adaptive bicycles and tricycles will be available; however, if you have one you are comfortable riding you can bring your own for personal use.
- Sun screen for after race activities; shade is limited.
- Camera for pictures during and after the race.
9. When does registration close?
Registration for both participants and volunteers opens in January 2016 and closes March 30, 2016